.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

cinxia knitalong

Monday, September 26, 2005

A few administratve details

1. We've got a button on the sidebar. Take it, store it, use it--you know the drill. We're still open to new buttons, though--I know my strong points and graphic design isn't one of them.

2. Late starters are always welcome. In fact, I'm still swatching and probably won't start until mid-October, and whatever I don't finish by early November will have to wait until early December. I'll be lucky if I finish my Cinxia by the end of 2005.

3. Katie and I would like to do a regular Tuesday round-up. I'll try to keep an eye on everyone's blogs, but it would be even easier for us if you could post updates here or to our e-mail addresses.

1 Comments:

  • If anyone wants...I tried out a button design program and created a cinxia KAL button. Its path is listed in the comments of the previous post...or here

    http://www.chez-chelle.ca/49c7d7d0.png

    warning, it's a bigger than normal button!

    By Blogger Chelle, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home