.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

cinxia knitalong

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Our weekly update

Moze is celebrating Rosh Hashanah, so I am your intrepid reporter this week. Chelle has finished the slip stitch trim and has moved on to the twisted stockinette. Nice color, Chelle. CarolSch seems to be concocting her own customizations to the pattern - go Carol! Moze is restarting her Cinxia after the silk yarn gave less than pleasing results. She is thinking about using some orange Cotton Ease - Moze, don't abandon us for Samus! :) And currently blogless Jenny has figured out the number of stitches she needs for the twisted stockinette portion (and I am so glad it wasn't just me who had trouble with that) and is underway. And I am about 7.5 inches into the pattern. I'm off to a conference for the rest of the week so maybe I can knit during some of the sessions.

Anyone else? If you'd like to be able to post your updates here (Jenny? anyone else?), just let me know and I'll add you to the contributors section. You need a Blogger id for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home