.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

cinxia knitalong

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It's pre-Turkey Tuesday, do you know where your Cinxia is?

Frog City has been a popular destination this week. Chelle lost about 15 rows in her decreases, and I lost 3" off my sleeve.

Chloe is still searching for dpns she can love.

Katie has a finished sleeve behind her and a long car ride ahead of her.

Mary has started her Cinxia! And with all that holiday weekend car time, who knows how far she'll get before next week?

Sheila is starting her visit to Sleeve Island, and Yvonne is looking at her yarn, waiting for the right moment to cast on.

And we have one casualty of a bad yarn vendor. After 6 weeks of waiting for her yarn, Carey is giving up and moving on to another sweater. But she says she'll "still be a voyeur" here.

2 Comments:

  • Hello, can I join the fun?

    By Blogger mathomhouse, at 12:26 AM  

  • Thanks, Moze! I am starting the second sleeve of my Cinxia. I'm using Jaeger Shetland Aran, which is very nice, but heavier than the original, so I'm adapting for the bigger gauge -- my first attempt at this, so am keeping my fingers crossed!

    By Blogger mathomhouse, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home