.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

cinxia knitalong

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What's up, Cinxia knitters?

Well lookie here - JennyRaye is the first of our group to finish! Wow, what a great job. Jenny take a bow!

Chloe is well into the body of hers and looks like she's nearly ready to start the sleeves once she goes to Paris (yes, I'm jealous and will admit it.)

Looks like Chelleis a champion multitasker - she has Cinxia underway as well as a couple of children's projects.

Moze is on her way out of Florida and wisely is working on socks this week. A cardigan might be hard to schlep between flights and have to keep stowing and pulling out again when you get a chance to knit. Be sure to check out the fancy lawnmower Moze borrowed from her neighbor. And I do mean Neighhhhbor.

I had to rip and restart my first sleeve and am about 8 or 9 inches into it. As I too like to have several things on the needles at once, I've also been working a pair of Fixation socks for myself and some in Knitpicks Dancing for my husband.

So, go look at Jenny's finished sweater for inspiration, and Moze and I will check in again next week.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations, Jenny. Bet it looks really nice.
    I'm in the US now but haven't been able to find the yarn I was using. I should have known there would be different stores in NJ versus Ohio. I also should have known better than to start a jacket/sweater without enough yarn to finish it. So, I'll keep looking for the yarn. Maybe I'll be able to find it in the Morris area of NJ. Maybe I'll be able to find it in Colorado around Thanksgiving.

    By Blogger Carol, at 12:04 PM  

  • Jenny, actually, I should have said that your Cinxia looks really good. (I figured out to click on your name a few minutes after posting.) It gives hope to the rest of us that all those twisted knit stitches are worth it. (Though, I was getting used to doing so many twisted knit stitches that I had to watch myself for a while so that I wouldn't put twisted knits in my other projects.)

    By Blogger Carol, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home