.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

cinxia knitalong

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The absolutely last pre-holiday round-up

December seems to be kicking us all in parts of the anatamony we didn;t even know we had. I se a bunch of half-done Cinxias in the corner there, under the tree, and another bunch in the corner over there, next to the menorah. Thank the stars above, in Israel Chanukah just isn't that big a deal, so all my WiPs are for me. I am chugging away; less than a 1/4 inch to go before the decreases. I may actually finish this up in time for my next round of conventions in March.

Chloe has put aside her Cinxia for a while, still longing for the perfect dpns. The whooshing sound you hear was her self-imposed Christmas deadline passing by--maybe Valentine's Day instead?

Katie's is on hold, too, until holiday knitting is done and vacation commences.

Now Chelle, she's my hero--she's only got the collar to go. Gettin' ready to cross that finish line...

Happy holidays, whatever you may or may not celebrate, and here's to cleaning your knitting off its needles!

3 Comments:

  • After the holidays, I've begun knitting Cinxia again. One of my resolutions is to finish my unfinished projects. So I've finished the body of the jacket and am almost finished with one of the sleeves. (I've been knitting this from the top down.)
    Has anyone else started knittting Cinxia again? I was torn between finishing Cinxia and starting a project from the newest issue of knitty.

    By Blogger Carol, at 6:56 AM  

  • I did finish my Cinxia...it's on my blog.

    What are you knitting from Knitty, Carol?

    By Blogger Chelle, at 8:09 PM  

  • I've finished mine -- am tempted to redo it a smidge bigger, but am considering it a Finished Object! Pictures coming soon....

    By Blogger mathomhouse, at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home